This post contains affiliate links. Read the full disclosure here.
Having an adjustable bed can mean the difference between getting poor sleep and getting the best night’s sleep of your life. Adjustable beds can accommodate sleepers of all types due to the customization levels of the mattress, and are especially helpful for those suffering from sleep apnea and acid reflux. Take a look at these six adjustable beds and find just the right one for you!
1. Classic Brands Upholstered Ergonomic Adjustable Bed
If you’re looking for a chic design in your adjustable bed, look no further than Classic Brand’s Deluxe Model.
It comes in five mattress sizes, all of which feature multiple positions; the head of the mattress can tilt up to 65 degrees, and the foot of the bed adjusts as far as 50 degrees (both of which have massage functions). Multiple USB ports let you charge your devices while relaxing in bed.
- Has separate ergonomic head and foot elevations and massage functions
- Adjustable legs on the bed let you customize the height (5,7, or 12 inches high)
- Works with a wide variety of mattress types
- Fashionable upholstered style (headboard sold separately)
- Split bed only comes in King size
- Bed frame could be more durable
2. LUCID Comfort Adjustable Bed Base
LUCID Comfort Adjustable Bed has pumped this bed base chock-full of features, from multiple presets for head and foot positions and dual massage function (which has three different patterns and speeds, along with a timer) to a whisper quiet motor.
Finding your way in the dark is easy thanks to the under-bed lighting and built-in flashlight on the wireless remote. Retainer bars keep the mattress from sliding when adjusting the bed.
- Assembly is quick and easy
- Plenty of features for those looking to get the most out of their adjustable bed
- 10-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Cheaper than comparable models
- Price doesn’t include headboard or upholstered bed base
- Still fairly expensive
3. Prodigy 2.0 Adjustable Bed Base
Is your partner a snorer? If you find yourself constantly being woken up by what sounds like a rusty chainsaw, this adjustable bed is perfect for you. Prodigy 2.0’s Adjustable Bed Base snore feature automatically elevates the bed base when it detects snoring. Along with a few other handy features, including a Bluetooth app, tabletop remote, under-bed lighting, and massage functions, Prodigy 2.0 meets all your needs and then some.
- 8 USB ports for plugging in multiple devices
- Micro-hooks eliminate the need for retainer bars to keep the mattress in place
- App available for both Android and Apple
- Only comes in Queen and King sizes
- Possible quality issues with wiring
4. LEGGET AND PLATT Performance Adjustable Bed
There’s nothing that ruins the mood of relaxation more than the loud squeaking metal sound that happens when you adjust your adjustable bed. That’s why LEGGET AND PLATT have designed this adjustable bed to be whisper quiet so that nothing disturbs the peacefulness of your bedroom.
The LEGGET AND PLATT Performance Bed Base comes with two stand-up remotes, locking caster wheels, a dual massage function, and an emergency shut-off feature.
- Generous 25-year warranty
- Wall-hugging design
- Comes in almost every mattress size available
- Casters do little to keep the bed in place on hard floors
- Limited to only two programmable positions
5. Classic Brands Affordamatic Adjustable Bed
Can’t afford an expensive adjustable bed? Don’t worry! This budget option lets you reap the benefits of an adjustable bed without the high price tag found on most models. However, saving money on the bed base means giving up many of the features found on most adjustable beds.
Classic Brands Affordamatic Adjustable Bed includes the basics: adjustable head and foot rests (including a zero gravity position), a wireless remote, and standard mattress sizes.
- Ergonomic features
- More cost-effective option
- Can be used with or without a bed frame
- Lack of features
- Only comes with a 3-year warranty
6. Amazon Basics Adjustable Bed Base
For the most basic and affordable adjustable bed, Amazon Basics offers a highly affordable option that costs even less than the Classic Brands model.
This Amazon Basics Adjustable Bed does just what an adjustable bed should do: it raises the head and foot areas to elevate the user, all done with the aid of a simple-to-use wireless remote. The bed base comes in full, queen, and twin XL sizes.
- Affordable and inexpensive
- Comes with retainer bar to keep the mattress in place
- Allows you to adjust the head and foot areas independently from one another
- No extra features
- Only works with certain mattress types